Saturday 20 October 2012

My weekend nail design (second attempt with stamping)




This is only my second attempt with stamping, as you can see I still have what to improve. But the most important thing is to keep trying right? :)
I also tried to use other stamps - like the ones that cover the whole nail but for some reason I didn't manage to put the polish on the stamp. with the same polish on another disc it worked. Could the problem be with the disc? Did something like that ever happened to you?

זהו רק הניסיון השני שלי בהחתמות, וניתן לראות בתמונות שעוד יש מה לשפר. אבל הכי חשוב זה להמשיך להתאמן לא? בסוף זה ייצא טוב! :) 
ניסיתי גם עם דיסקית אחרת בהתחלה להחתים, עם עיצוב שמכסה את כל הציפורן אבל לא הצלחתי להעביר את הלק לחותמת, לא משנה כמה פעמים ניסיתי. ועם אותו לק (שמיועד להחתמות) הצלחתי להחתים מצוין עם דיסקית אחרת. משהו כזה קרה לכן? האם הבעיה היא בדיסקית?. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...