Sunday 27 January 2013

Black and White Challenge - Day 4: White base with some color


Millani hot pink DRK-A Black and White Challenge day 4



So... day 4! I must admit this was my least favorite day so far, I had a lot of trouble deciding what to do. I had few ideas, thought of maybe stamping with gold\copper, but in the end chose this pink over white design, especially because of this Millani glitter that I wanted to try out.

On all of the fingers except the ring finger, over 2 coats of "life" white nail polish (local brand) I stamped with Zoya - Lara the flower pattern, using DRK-A stamping plate. I added the pink dots inside the flowers using Orly - Miss Conduct. I think this design looks like a napkin, or a table cloth ^_^.

And... the ring finger. Here I used Millani Hot Pink. Eventually I think I used to much glitter here, but I must say I had a little trouble getting a lot of glitters on. I had to try a few times until it was something reasonable  and once I saw I had to much, I didn't have the energy to start this process all over again. It wasn't the greatest nail polish to work with. Maybe if they's put in more glitters it would work better.

אז... יום רביעי!! אני מודה שהיום הזה הוא היום שהכי פחות אהבתי עד כה, והתקשתי להחליט איזה עיצוב אעשה. היו לי כמה רעיונות אולי להחתים בזהב או בנחושת, אבל לבסוף החלטתי ללכת על העיצוב הורדרד הזה, בעיקר בגלל שרציתי לנסות את הגליטר של מילאני שקיבלתי השבוע :) 

על כל האצבעות מלבד הקמיצה מרחתי שתי שכבות של לק לבן של לייף, והחתמתי עם ZOYA - LARA את דוגמת הפרחים, מתוך דיסקית DRK-A. הוספתי את הנקודות הורודת הקטנות במרכז הפרחים עם Orly - Miss Conduct. לבסוף זה נראה שעיצבתי מפית לשולחן של פסח! או אפילו מפת שולחן! :). 

ובקמיצה... כאן מעל הלק הלבן מרחתי את Millani - Hot pink. בסופו של דבר נראה לי שמרחתי יותר מדי וזה נראה טיפה עמוס, אבל התקשתי מאוד לדוג את הגליטרים החוצה. ניסיתי מספר פעמים עד שהצלתי להוציא כמות סבירה, וכשראיתי שכנראה מרחתי יותר מדי, כבר לא היה לי כוח להתחיל את כל התהליך מההתחלה. זה לא היה הלק הכי נוח לעבוד איתו... ייתכן שאם היו שמים עוד מהגליטרים עצמם בלק היה יותר פשוט להוציא איתם, יותר מדי נוזל, מעט מדי גליטר. מקווה שנהנתן לקרוא! :) 


Millani hot pink DRK-A Black and White Challenge day 4

Millani hot pink DRK-A Black and White Challenge day 4

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...