Wednesday 30 January 2013

Black and White Challenge - Day 5: Color base with something black


This is a design that I wanted to do forever! This pattern is actually the reason that I bought the DRK-A plate for the first place. I just love & adore cats! I have 2 kittens myself. 
So back to the design - this is a design that I've seen somewhere before, and wanted to recreate it since. I used E-England - Iseult as a base. The beauty of this polish did not transfer though these pictures. And again, used the DRK-A plate with Moyou black stamping polish. Hope you liked it! 

זה עיצוב שרציתי לעשות כבר כל כך הרבה זמן, ולמען האמת זוהי הסיבה שמלחתכילה רכשתי את דיסקית DRK-A. אני חולה על חתולים! יש לי חתולה הרבה שנים אצל ההורים, ו2 גורים שאימצנו לא מזמן. 
ובחזרה לציפורניים - ראיתי את העיצוב הזה בעבר בפינטרסט, ורציתי לשחזר אותו. 
אז השתמשתי בלק של איי אינגלנד - Iseult. היופי של הלק הזה לצערי לא עבר דרך התמונות. ושוב, כרגיל, השתמשתי בדיסקית DRK-A עם לק שחור להחתמות של Moyou. מקווה שאהבתן :) 






1 comment:

  1. This stamp is so cute, I think I need to borrow your plate lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...