Friday 11 January 2013

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

I ordered this cream from eChemist.co.uk after I heard a lot about from a few friends and bloggers.
I've been using it for the past week, and I could really see the difference. My cuticles are so soft now, they used to be really dry. It looks better for the average eye, but this could also be solved with a regular hand cream. This butter really helps for the close up macro images for the blog, and it is quite noticeable.

The lemony smell is amazing! And it was so helpful, that when I put it on before I go to bed, I also put some on my boyfriend LOL, his hands are so dry especially the fingers! I need to order more soon.. when we both use it I this it'll be gone in a few weeks... So all an all, I don't have much to say that wasn't written already, but I love this product and join all of those who recommended it before me.

הזמנתי את החמאת קיוטיקלס הזאת מהאתר eChemist.co.uk אחרי ששמעתי עליה מחברות ובלוגריות ברחבי הרשת. אני משתמשת בו בשבוע האחרון, והשינוי ניכר. הקיוטיקלס שלי עכשיו הרבה יותר רכים ופחות יבשים. ביום יום זה לא משהו שמבחינים בו כל כך בקלות, ובמידה ושמים קרם ידיים באופן סדיר הידיים נראות סבבה. הבעיה היא בצילומי מאקרו לבלוגהשרואים את האצבעות ממש מקרוב, מבחינים בכל פגם קטן! 

הריח הלימוני הוא נהדר ומרענן! הקרם הזה כל כך מצא חן בעיני, שהייתי חייבת לשים אותו גם האצבעות של חבר שלי, שהן ממש יבשות כי הוא כוסס אותן והן נראות נורא! חח. נראה לי שבקצב הזה הקרם ייגמר ממש בקרוב ונזצטרך להזמין עוד אחד כבר בשבועות הקרובים. אז, אין לי עוד מה לחדש בנוגע לקרם הזה מעבר למה שכבר נכתב בעבר. אז אני אצטרף לכל מי שהמליצה עליו בעבר ועודד אותכן לבזבז עוד - מוצר חובה! :) 

בקשר להזמנה - המוצר עולה באתר 6 פאונד, אבל פעמים רבות יש ב - eChemist הנחות של 20%. אני קניתי בהנחה, הם מורידים את המס והמשלוח חינם, אז סכ"ה זה יוצא 25 שקלים פחות או יותר, וזה המחיר הכי טוב שראיתי כרגע למוצר זה. 

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream


1 comment:

  1. This is probably the best nail related product there is (except for nail polish itself lol).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...