Saturday 27 April 2013

Pink Pink Pink!!




This is my design for this weekend :) pink pink pink. On the thumb, index and pinky I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors - Pink Forever. But on the thumb & index I added the hearts from Cheeky CH15 plate. On the middle finger I applied 2 coats of this light pink by color club (that has no name on it). On the ring finger I applied 3 coats of Sinful Colors - Pinky Glitter. And finally - added sequins to the pinky & middle fingers. After a day, the glitter from the ring finger just fell in one piece! So I applied 3 coats of Milani - Pink Flare - which I ended up liking even more then the first one! what do you think?. 

זה היה העיצוב שלי לסופ"ש זה - ורוד ורוד ורוד. 
על האגודל, אצבע וזרת מרחתי 2 שכבות של  Sinful Colors - Pink Forever. אבל על האצבע והאגודל הוספתי חותמת של הלבבות מהדיסקה של Cheeky CH15. על האמה מרחתי 2 שכבות של לק ורוד בהיר של קולור-קלאב שאין לו שם כי נפלה המדבקה. על הקמיצה מרחתי 3 שכבות של Sinful Colors - Pinky Glitter. ולבסוף - הוספתי גליטרים משושים לזרת ולאמה. לאחר יום, הגליטר מהקמיצה פשוט נפל בחתיכה אחת (בשתי האצבעות) אז מרחתי במקום 3 שכבות של  Milani - Pink Flare - שהשתלב הרבה יותר טוב בעיצוב מאשר הקודם. מה דעתכן?. 



4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...