Monday 10 June 2013

Revlon - Girly with Matte Finish

Revlon - Girly with Matte Finish

This pretty polish was sitting and waiting for me to try it forever, and finally I got to it. 
I saw tuns of swatches of Revlon Girly, and I knew that I need to make it more delicate. 
And I really think that on top of 2 coats of Gade 800 - Pale Shell, it looks very pretty. The light pink color of the Gade, really balances the pink base of the Revlon. 
On Top I applied one coat of Essie - Matte about you, which made this manicure perfect for me :) 

הלק המקסים הזה, חיכה על המדף שאנסה אותו די הרבה זמן, וסוף סוף הזדמן לי לנסות אותו. 
ראיתי כל כך הרבה סווצ'ים ברשת של  Revlon Girly, וידעתי שאני רוצה ליצור איתו מראה מעודן יותר. 
אני חושבת שעל 2 שכבות של Gade 800 - Pale Shell, נוצר מראה עדין. הצבע הורוד הבהיר של ג'ייד, מאזן את הבסיס הורוד של הרבלון. 
מעל, מרחתי שכבה עבה של Essie - Matte about you, שיצא מראה מושלם לטעמי :) 

Revlon - Girly with Matte Finish

Revlon - Girly with Matte Finish

Revlon - Girly with Matte Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...