Tuesday 12 November 2013

Multichrome November: China Glaze - Deviantly Darling

Multichrome November: China Glaze - Deviantly Darling

China Glaze - Deviantly Darling is a lovely metallic multichrome in green-blue-turquoise. It came out as part of the China Glaze Bohemian Collection last year. I ordered just this one from the collection a while ago, and it's actually the first time I used it. The others in the collection are pretty as well but I love teal & turquoise so this had to be mine :). I applied 2 coats for full coverage. 

On the last 2 pictures I added this gold design from DRK-A stamping plate. I used Barry M - Gold Foil for the stamping. I'm not loving this combo, but it's ok, I guess. I preffered the polish on it's own :) Or a design simillar to the one I stamped over the Catrice polish I just reviewed. 
Hope you liked this post and have a great week! 

China Glaze - Deviantly Darling הוא מולטיכרומי מקסים בגוונים ירוק-כחול-טורקיז. הוא יצא כחלק מקולקציית ה-Bohemian של צ'יינה גלייז שנה שעברה. הזמנתי רק את הלק הזה מתוך הקולקצייה כבר לפני זמן מה, ורק כעת יצא לי להשתמש בו לראשונה. למיטב זכרוני הזמנתי אותו מהמוכר הזה באיביי. הגוונים הנוספים בקולקצייה גם כן מאוד יפים, אבל האהבה שלי לטורקיז גברה על הכל והייתי חייבת לרכוש אותו :). בתמונות מרחתי 2 שכבות לקבלת אטימות מלאה. 

כדי לשדרג טיפה את המניקור, החתמתי דוגמא מדיסקית DRK-A, בעזרת הלק Barry M - Gold Foil. אני לא מתה על התוצאה למען האמת, הטורקיז והזהב לא נראים הכי טוב ביחד כמו שדמיינתי, אבל סכ"ה העיצוב בסדר. העדפתי את הלק לבדו. או עם עיצוב דומה לעיצוב עם הלק של catrice שסקרתי לפני 2 פוסטים. 
תודה שביקרתן וקראתן, ושיהיה המשך שבוע מקסים! :) 

Multichrome November: China Glaze - Deviantly Darling

Multichrome November: China Glaze - Deviantly Darling
direct sun; שמש ישירה

Multichrome November: China Glaze - Deviantly Darling

Multichrome November: China Glaze - Deviantly Darling

3 comments:

  1. איזה צבע מהפנט! והחותמת בהחלט שידרוג אמיתי :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on Deviantly Darling for months, I really need to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...